“The League of Black Salseros/as” are designs that celebrate anyone that identifies as Black in the Latin dance community.
This is a celebration that can be enjoyed, demonstrated and appreciated by anyone of any creed or race.
This design has no intent of creating division through exclusion, but instead, creating recognition and non-verbal conversations through art, saying “Hey King, Hey Queen, I see you!”
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping